Tillandsia airplants, specially selected for their forgiving nature. Perfect if your just starting out with air plants.
How to care for your Airplant
- Provided the atmosphere is not too dry they can survive with water misting and the occasional bath.
- Never plant in soil.
- Give them bright, filtered light.
- Protect them from frosts.
- If you are growing them indoors and the air is dry, you will need (at minimum) to submerge the plant in water for 2-3 hours about every two weeks.
- In a shaded-house or unheated home, you can use a soaking mist once or twice a week in summer, once a month in cooler months
Availabel as single plant or buy a trio for £12.50
Due to COVID-19 we are currently only offering a contactless delivery service. Please read our updated delivery policy in our FAQ section.
Plants & Large Pots
If you live within a 12 mile radius of our store we will hand deliver your order to you within 7 days of your order being confirmed. If you require this on a specific date, then please add this to the notes in your order. If you live beyond 12 miles from our store, we will arrange a courier to delivery this, our courier typically charges £10 for delivery. Please contact us on 02895430330 to place your order.
Delivery Rates (please ensure that you choose the correct delivery rate at checkout)
BT7 are charged at £3.50
BT1 to BT18 deliveries are charged at £5.00
BT19+ deliveries are charged at £10 up to a 12 mile radius from our store. If you require a delivery outside this area, please call us on 02895430330 to place your order.
Nationwide & ROI Courier from £5.95 – Please call our store to arrange a courier, your order cannot be confirmed online.
Click & Collect - You can order your flowers & plants online in advance for store pickup at a specific date or time. Your order will be waiting ready for you.